|VISIBLE Infotech RFID Weighbridge Automation enables automatic weighing, identification, tracking, and data reporting operations with RFID tags installed on vehicles. Automatic identification operation will be 100% consistent, eliminating operator dependence.|
• System emerged from the need of controlling truck’s’ tare weight, filling load, and exit weighing with an operator-less, self-service way.
• Security: Tags affixed to the windshields cannot be exchanged between different vehicles. These chips lose their functionality when they are removed from the windshield, have high protection factor against UV lights, and are security-enhanced.
• Distance: Tags are detected within the antenna range. The coverage zone can be changed from 1 to 15 meters.
• Multiple Weighing: The system is designed to control up to any number of work-stations at the same time without any delays.
• IP Camera: System supports IP camera integration on each weighbridge. Each and every vehicle recordings are matched with video or still images right after the weighing process on the weighbridge.
• Automatic Driver Control: System detects and reads each driver’s tag passing over the weighbridge and records it with video recording.
• Consistency: All the data sorted via the system’s 24 x 7 operating process stay reliable and consistent.
• Web-based Reporting: System enables authorized users to use the reporting facilities via internet browsers without the need of installing any programs.
• Durability: System has a structure to operate in every weather and adverse environmental conditions without loss of performance.
• Working: Vehicle drives onto the weighbridge. Reads the tare weight of the vehicle and transmits data to the host computer. The tag on the vehicle is automatically detected by the reader and vehicle identification information is displayed on the screen in an instant. RFID software controls the vehicle information from the list it has within. If the vehicle information is valid, the system starts the weighing process and records the results. With the camera option addition, photos of the vehicle during the weighing process will be recorded to the weighing database file.
• Benefits: Every vehicle will have an electronic chip with an unbreakable password. Passive RFID Hard Tags, an advanced technology solution, requires no energy and works without any loss of efficiency due to its battery-free nature. The system detects the vehicle’s immobile state and starts the weighing operation. Weighing errors during unstable situations will be eliminated. Adverse weather conditions such as rain, snow, storm, etc., adverse environmental conditions such as mud, dust, humid environment, acidic environment, and adverse operating conditions cannot hinder the system from operating at any time. The system is managed by single central control automation. The system can be monitored centrally; all security rules and control definitions can be managed by the central office. Reporting operations are web based, therefore reporting and system management can be operated by authorized users from anywhere.